Supplying quality new and recycled timber flooring in Dubbo
Why choose timber flooring?
Timber flooring adds elements of luxury, warmth and style to any home. A quality timber floor will outlast any interior design changes over time and will never need to be replaced. Top real estate agents agree that a timber floor adds real value to any home. We offer an extensive range of flooring choices to suit any budget, for any commercial or residential application.
Solid timber flooring VS engineered boards
Timber flooring can be installed as solid-strip timber or, as engineered boards.
Where a floor deserves no less than the natural beauty of solid timber, luxury solid-strip timber flooring (in a traditional 19mm thickness) is perfect to be installed over bearers and joists or a concrete slab; whereas solid-strip overlay timber (10 – 14mm thickness) is perfect for over a concrete slab or any flat surface. Sanding and finishing can be prepared by professionals and can also be completed by keen DIY’ers to keep costs at a minimum.
Engineered, pre-finished flooring boards are perfect for those who want traditional solid timber flooring, but have a tighter budget to work with, as these are cheap hardwood flooring alternatives! Engineered hardwood, Oak or replica timber boards are not only easy to install over any flat surface, they are pre-finished, which removes the sanding and finishing costs of traditional solid timber flooring. Perfect solution for DIY’ers!
So..what's the right fit for me?
Traditional Solid-Strip timber flooring is available in most Australian hardwoods, is kiln-dried & manufactured with a tongue and groove profile that is also end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Overlay solid-strip flooring is precision-milled, and has been designed for those who love the style of a solid timber floor, but don’t have the traditional bearers and joists subfloor structure. Available in most Australian hardwoods, overlay flooring can be installed over virtually any flat surface, is a slightly drier product and wears just as long as traditional timber flooring.
Tasmanian, American and French Oaks are available in solid strip flooring and can be left in their beautiful natural light colour, or stained on site to achieve many different colour depths. These boards arekiln dried, tongue & groove, end matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Cypress flooring is solid-strip flooring, kiln dried, manufactured with a tongue & groove profile and end-matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Recycled Australian Hardwood flooring is sourced from Northern NSW region, from discontinued Rail line, Rail line upgrades, Wooden Bridges, wharfs and girders, destined to be scrapped and wasted. It is then machined and processed into high-quality flooring products, which not only has the aesthetics, but a history of a whole other life. Tongue & groove profile, end matched for a tight board-to-board fit.
Parquetry flooring is a geometric mosaic of wood pieces used for decorative effect. Patterns are entirely geometrical and angular; squares, triangles and lozenges. This product is hard wearing and usually requires little or no maintenance. The materials used in parquetry are oak, and Australian hardwoods.
Hardwood Cladding is more and more being specified in high-end designs due to its ability to integrate the exterior of a building with the natural environment, suitable for commercial and residential applications. Cladding is available in Australian Hardwoods, Cedar, Radiata, Cypress and more.
Hardwood engineered flooring is the perfect alternative for those who want a solid timber floor, but have a tight budget. This is an engineered hardwood floor, which means that the surface you walk on is made of strong Australian hardwood – the same as solid flooring, while underneath the surface HM WALK uses an extremely stable 9 ply construction made of plantation Eucalypt. With a glue less locking system, this is easy to install, hard wearing with a 13 coat system, is easy to maintain and less expensive than a solid hardwood floor. This product is perfect for both commercial and residential applications.
French Oak engineered flooring is a traditional tongue and groove engineered Oak floor, available at a fraction of the price of a solid timber floor! The flooring is manufactured using a genuine French Oak top layer sourced from forests in France. Elegant Oak combines a rustic, intense wire brush textured finish with a variety of stains to add a touch of flair to any room without over powering it.
Within this range, we also offer a square edge and pre-sanded, unfinished French Oak engineered flooring product, designed to be stained and finished on site. An ideal substitute if the stains in our pre-finished range aren’t quite what you’re looking for.
Replica Timber flooring is designed for those who want the look of timber flooring, but are on a very tight budget. This product utilises the latest technology to produce the stunning visual effect of a beautiful natural hardwood floor. Natural Impressionist can be installed over virtually any flat, dry surface, including in wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens. Its natural timber texture adds a practical non-slip surface that is quiet underfoot.
What are the advantages of hardwood floorboards?
1. Real value for money whilst adding value: A timber floor will never need to be replaced, and will last for the lifetime of your home. Timber floors add value to any home as agreed by top real estate agents.
2. Environmentally friendly: Timber is a totally renewable resource. Australian Forestry Standard Ltd (AFS Ltd) oversees the operation of the Australian Forest Certification Scheme (AFCS). The Scheme is made up to two Australian Standards, the Australian Standard® for Sustainable forest management (AS4708) and the Australian Standard® for Chain of custody for certified wood and forest products (AS4707). Hardwoods, Oaks and Cypress are selectively removed from these certified forests, where active replantation is carried out to ensure a steady supply for the future. Wildlife conservation projects promote the longevity of the surrounding flora and fauna, and ensure minimal impact to the environment the trees are grown. We only source timber from certified sources
3. Healthier for your family: Hardwood floors do not harbor dust, mold, dust mites, pet fur and other allergen substances that lead to or worsen allergies and other health issues.
4. Hardwood floors are stunning: With colour options ranging from light blonde with Oak floors to dark and rich polished Ironbark floors, no flooring product can compare to the warmth, luxury and uniqueness a timber floor offers. Too many species and colour options are available to mention in one paragraph!
5. Maintaining your timber floor is simple: After the floor is installed and sealed, maintaining the original beauty is as easy as regular sweeping and upkeep.
What Species and types of flooring are available?
- Australian beech solid flooring
- Blackbutt overlay solid strip flooring
- Blackbutt solid strip flooring
- Blackbutt pre-finished engineered flooring
- Brush-box solid timber flooring
- Brush Box overlay solid strip timber flooring
- Brush Box engineered pre-finished flooring
- Forest reds solid timber flooring
- Forest reds overlay flooring
- Flooded Gum solid timber flooring
- Flooded Gum overlay flooring
- Grey Box solid strip flooring
- Grey Box overlay solid strip flooring
- Grey Gum overlay timber flooring
- Grey Gum solid strip timber flooring
- Ironbark solid strip flooring
- Ironbark overlay solid strip flooring
- Ironbark pre-finished flooring
- Red ironbark solid strip flooring
- Red Ironbark overlay solid strip flooring
- Grey Ironbark solid strip timber flooring
- Grey Ironbark solid strip overlay timber flooring
- Mixed Reds solid strip timber flooring
- New England Blackbutt solid strip timber flooring
- New England Black butt solid strip timber flooring
- Blackbutt solid strip timber flooring
- Blackbutt overlay solid timber flooring
- Northern Beech solid strip timber flooring
- French Oak solid strip timber flooring
- French Oak pre-finished engineered flooring
- Red Mahogany solid strip timber flooring
- Red mahogany overlay flooring
- Spotted Gum Solid strip timber flooring
- Spotted Gum Solid strip overlay flooring
- Spotted Gum Engineered pre-finished flooring
- Stringy Bark solid strip timber flooring
- Sydney Blue Gum solid strip timber flooring
- Sydney Blue Gum solid strip overlay timber flooring
- Sydney Blue Gum engineered pre-finished flooring
- Tallowwood solid strip timber flooring
- Tallowwood solid strip overlay flooring
- White Mahogany solid strip timber flooring
- White Mahogany overlay solid strip flooring
- American Oak solid strip timber flooring
- French Oak solid strip flooring
- French Oak engineered pre-finished flooring
- American Oak overlay solid strip flooring
- Tasmanian Oak solid strip timber flooring
- Tasmanian Oak solid strip overlay flooring